Sunday, August 5, 2012

Armorvor Cyber-Gator Head Painted, Even Better

A pre-order list for the Cyber-Gator went up on Saturday and filled up fast.  At this point, if you want one, check the October Toys forums.  The list was capped at 15 but I just noticed it got extended... and my name is on it, which, really, works well for me.
Jason Frailey showed the figure's head last week, and last night The Godbeast posted two different paint jobs showing that the head looks even better when you paint it.  Assuming of course you can paint, which, well, some of us can't-- but geez, look at it!  If this isn't the best thing you've seen this week, I don't know what is.  (But feel free to post in the comments what you think is, because if you've seen something cooler I want to know about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment