Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: The GodBeast Customs Glyos Green Glyos-Compatible Skull Head Glyos Accessory


The GodBeast Customs Glyos Green Glyos-Compatible Skull Head Glyos AccessoryThis is a cool one. The Glyos-Compatible Skull Head was another hand-forged accessory by The GodBeast, a dude who just basically wills toys into being through raw fury and, I assume, skill. I got this one at New York Comic Con 2011, and I wasn't quite sure when he made it. I'm assuming before then, as I did not see a factory. This was one of the better heads I've got from him in terms of play action, while some heads have larger pegs and need some gentle massaging to go into a body, this one just fits right in. It's perfect. And it looks awesome.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment