Thursday, August 8, 2024

Review: The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men Bluestar Orbitron Action Figure

The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men Bluestar Orbitron Action FigureWith the line's 50th anniversary having come and gone, we didn't get a heck of a lot of exciting new surprises and that's kind of a shame. Since then, there was a very expensive vinyl figure, some glock parts, and a series NFTs, but I'm toy people and Bluestar Orbitron is more my speed. I missed out on the original toys by virtue of my parents not meeting and getting it on faster, and these weren't really a kid thing in my lifetime - I read about them in Tomart's Action Figure Digest when I was pretty young, and thought "these are amazing!" I'm happy the line keeps pumping out the occasional new release, although there are few wild recolors and when there's a set like Cosmic Radiation, White Star, or Bluestar, it got to be pretty overwhelming. They didn't do one or two or four figures, they did every single mold - and for that reason many of them are still available. Some of the figures had their prices go up since being issued originally, but there are also occasional 50% off sales. 

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment