Friday, July 28, 2023

Review: Toy Pizza Green Ghost Capsule Carrying Case

Toy Pizza Green Ghost Capsule Carrying CaseI dragged my feet to get the Green Ghost Capsule Carrying Case. I didn't intend to get multiple capsules, but I think I have at least five - a custom from a friend, this one, a silver one, a gold one, and a clear green one. They're really neat! It's the kind of thing that I would make a nice display of, and collect as many as possible, if I didn't have too many toys already. They're inspired by a bunch of older toys including a Bill & Ted's Excellent Cereal premium and, I have to assume, Micronauts and their many capsules. They were pretty awesome - an Egyptian sarcophagus, a Moai, you just can't go wrong with that sort of thing. This particular one takes inspiration from two of the most important things in the world: Sentai heroes and pizza.

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment