Friday, June 16, 2023

Review: Healey Made Raider (Shadow V.2) Action Figure

Healey Made Raider (Shadow V.2) Action FigureWay back in 2019 we got Raider (Shadow) {FOTD #2,157] and I thought it was the best dang thing. I still do, but now we've got the similar-but-different Raider (Shadow V.2) that actually did not sell out before mine came in the mail. That's unusual. If it's still available in the shop I'd say go grab it, also there's a nifty cape that's thinner than some of the previous releases stuffed in the bottom of the Healey Made zip bag. I missed it despite looking for it the first time. The mold is still good, and there are enough little changes over version one that I felt obligated to waste $25 a second time. (I really like the figure.)

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment