Friday, April 7, 2023

Review: Onell Design Glyos Glyarmor Andromeda Action Figure

Onell Design Glyos Glyarmor Andromeda Action FigureThe Glyarmor Andromeda is a nice set - and I hope it's presented here as complete, because while I took photos of the baggie of parts, the numbers don't add up. The set should be 25 parts with 5 heads according to the Glyos Wiki and Onell Design's old menu. The bagged photo I have shows only 3 heads, and when I count the Spectre Pheyden MK. II base body with the armor, and the aforementioned 3 heads, I get 25 parts. Sometimes there are "stowaway" parts in a second bag, but given that I didn't shoot those with these, and what I present here are 25 parts, I am unsure if there's a typo somewhere. Maybe I goofed. If you know, write in, I'll update here and dig out the right pieces.

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment