Friday, March 17, 2023

Review: Onell Design Glyos Rift Killer Grayvec Action Figure

Onell Design Glyos Rift Killer Grayvec Action FigureApparently I lost the photo for the packaged Rift Killer Grayvec in some shuffle, I've had this figure open and generally making an appearance whenever I get a new toy vehicle for years. The black/dark red coloring seems like it would go well with CyMa Queen Kirallius [FOTD #2,186], but I have no confirmation of this as of yet. The figure was a little pricey at the time, $18 seemed like a lot for an unaccessorized 3 3/4-inch scale figure. But I kept playing with it, and bought a few others, and as I get older I really do seem to get a better feel for "seems like a good deal" and "is a good deal." If you play around with it, or if it gets you to enjoy other toys, it's worth throwing down some cash. Also time makes fools of us all, Hasbro has a lot of 3 3/4-inch figures at around this price point now and they're not as weird either. 

This figure sat in the unreviewed folders, despite the toy having been released in 2018 and something I fuss with all the time.  It's a good one.

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment