Thursday, January 26, 2023

Review: The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men Galactic Holiday Voidrillion Command Orbitron Action Figure

The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men Galactic Holiday Voidrillion Command Orbitron Action FigureI feel kind of silly that I still get really excited for new The Outer Space Men figures. If I'm getting a new head or an all-new paint job, it's difficult for me to be cynical. When the quartet that includes Galactic Holiday Voidrillion Command Orbitron dropped in December I went from "Well I skipped wave 2 and beyond for Bluestar" to "Get my wallet" in about 4 seconds. They're weird magical beings. I shouldn't spend too much time being concerned about this, I'm just going to throw on a Les Baxter record and write about the silly space man.

[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment