Thursday, April 16, 2020

Review: Toy Pizza Meteor II Action Figure

http://www.16bit.com/fotd/200416-toy-pizza-meteor-ii.shtml
Ever since I discovered Glyos I was hoping there would be a mass-produced Metroid-referencing figure like this Meteor II Action Figure. I nagged a few people about it, but Toy Pizza was not one I pestered - that I recall. I was pretty surprised when this figure came to pass, and it's one of those things I never thought would ultimately materialize. It's great - but it's expensive. A standard Rift Killer 3 3/4-inch action figure sells for about $18, with Axis Joints at about $3 and Phase Arms at about $2. It's expensive - and I somehow missed the pre-order window. Unlike other figures from its release drop, this one stuck around for a while. I don't think that's remotely a knock on quality, but $30 is really expensive for what you get. If it weren't a "bucket list" figure, I'd probably have a hard time buying it myself. But it is, and I love it.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment