Thursday, July 12, 2018

Review: Onell Design Glyos Vlixden - Available Tonight at 9:30 PM EDT


Onell Design Glyos Vlixden Action FigureI can't believe this exists, either. I'm very excited as I type this.
To celebrate 2,000 Figure of the Day reviews, I asked the Onell Design chief if there might be something we can preview here early back in the spring - he did me one better and asked if I might like to collaborate on something, asking if there was anything I might like to see referenced in Glyos. I had a list of ideas going but I assumed if you're going to celebrate 2,000 reviews here and another 2,500 or so on Galactic Hunter, you probably want to go with the most-referenced holy grail/white whale - so this is what I suggested for it. Vlixden references Vlix, a figure truly deserving the title "rare" which I found out existed around 1989 and have been chasing ever since. I was very young then and I assumed by now I'd have one. I was wrong. The price can get comparable to a car.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment