Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Review: The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men White Star Gemini Action Figure

The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men White Star Gemini Action FigureThis one came out fairly late. Sometimes you never know what you want until you get it. I liked seeing the various Outer Space Men in various colors, but the pigment-free versions left me a little cold. I rather liked the three figure designs that didn't previously get the White Star treatment, more than many of the ones that did. When we were teased that White Star Gemini would exist, part of me was a little miffed it wasn't in color. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn out nicely - there's a lot of blue here that breaks up the white. It's good. I won't say it's as amazing as some of the other Gemini they've put out, but it's very good and it does a nice job of showing you the sculpting. Unlike, say, the clear ones. 
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment