Friday, January 19, 2018

Review: Onell Design Glyos Sarvostar


Onell Design Glyos Sarvostar Action FigureI missed the Sarvostar but Matt had one and sent it to me - thanks, Matt! What I love about it is that it looks just like the vintage Alpha Star driver. What I didn't like was that my vintage Alpha Star driver cracked at the crotch while I was taking these pictures, which is surprising given that it was a sealed-box one I bought in college to replace the one my parents made me sell as a kid, and saw little to no actual playtime. I guess life isn't fair, but I digress. This set has a scarf, four heads, two bodies, and a set of limbs - just enough to not make two full figures. The alternate parts are to make a variant Alphaden Commaynder or whatever it is, based on the bearded sci-fi figure from Fisher Price of old.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment