Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: Onell Design Outer Space Men OSM Cyclops Zardurac

Onell Design Outer Space Men OSM Cyclops Zardurac Action FigureOne of the recurring questions in any toy collecting game is, eventually, the issue of "Do I want to buy another version of this character?" Grumpy me says yes, because OSM Cyclops Zardurac is a different and distinctive enough take on the man from beyond the Milky Way that it becomes interesting. It also, surprisingly, had a larger production run which had not sold out prior to arriving in my hands a mere 4 days after placing my order. Not 4 business days, but I ordered Thursday and got it Monday. That's bonkers fast. (As always, thank you Matt for the fast delivery and the bonus goodies. Oh, the bonus goodies.)
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment