Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: Outer Space Men White Star Cyclops Action Figure

The Outer Space Men, LLC Outer Space Men White Star Cyclops Action FigureThe curse of completism! The Outer Space Men doesn't have a lot of subsets - there were a couple of "wave" repaints of fancy recolors, but the only linewide uniform set up until White Star figures were the Infinity Edition figures. All but three of the figure molds came out in white with blue trim by 2014, with no indicaton when - or if - the set would be completed. The concept was neat, but I'd be lying if I said that White Star Cyclops was a gap in my collection that I needed filled. He and his brothers look really cool, with the while plastic doing a good job showing off some details that weren't visible on some of the clear or painted figures. But did I need another Cyclops?
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment