Monday, February 11, 2019

New - Desert Rats at ToyPizza's Shop

https://toypizza.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/desert-rat-army-builder-military-green
We normally don't post a lot of ToyPizza drops because they sell out in 30 seconds - like last week's amazing Desert Rat, which features the human head of Matt "I made Pheyden" Doughty himself.  I had to get one - and I wish you all got one too.  If you didn't, ToyPizza updated with 3 recolors of the mold.  Unpainted yellow, unpainted "The Tick snot clone" green, and a very colorful Sub City Security Trooper version are up for grabs.

It's a 3 3/4-inch action figure with Glyos joints at the wrists, shoulders, hips, waist, and boots. There's a ball joint at the top of the neck, and a swivel at the bottom.   Each figure has a wrapped human head, a gas mask/hat head, and the pictured and bearded Matt head. It also includes a mauser pistol.

I've been picking up about one of each mold of the Toy Pizza guys and wish I got more - they're pretty amazing, and you can swap parts between most of them cleanly. They also go great in your old Kenner Star Wars Mini-Rigs.  I've got Matt hanging out in a CAP-2 on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment