Monday, October 17, 2016

Review: Onell Design Glyos Gendrone Force Defender Villser Core


Onell Design Glyos Gendrone Force Defender Villser Core Action FigureOne of the things about Glyos that eventually gets to me is the names - I can't keep all of them straight. When I look at the Gendrone Force Defender Villser Core it impresses and delights me, while also terrifying me that I will never, ever remember what it is called. I think that has contributed to my lack-of-hardcoreness with the Glyos world as it goes on, mostly because there's so much great stuff, which I have bought and admire, but I can't actually talk about it without a crib sheet. It's a green take on the ToyFinity Robo Force mold, with some wonderful paint applicatins and a color that reacts in fun ways depending on how it's lit. It's also hefty, providing you with 41 pieces for $16.00 - and they're big pieces.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment