Thursday, July 10, 2014

Review: Onell Design Glyos Crayboth Gryganull Action Figure


Onell Design Glyos Crayboth Gryganull Action FigureThe Crayboth Gryganull is another painfully complex name to spell - how the Onell Design crew come up with these titles is beyond my creative capacity, but I applaud them for it. The colors reminded me of DX Callgrim Fragarian, a 2012 release and (I believe) the most recent figure from that line I've picked up. The colors don't match - but it certainly does carry forward a Strawberry Shortcake sort of motif, or maybe it also recalls some Japanese line I haven't seen yet. Regardless, Gryganull is paired with the green Grellanym, which is basically its opposite. The two starred in a really fun shooter game posted on Onell Design last May, where you had the two little guys escaping a block base. Good times.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment